- St Francis’ Hospital provides first and second level health care.
- Services in medical, obstetrics and gynaecology. surgery, ophthalmology and paediatrics.
- Support services: laboratory, dental, imaging, physiotherapy, cervical cancer screening, GBVSS, HIV/Aids and ART services.
- Intensive Care Unit.
- Total number of staff: 528
- Medical and Nursing staff: 281
- Medical Doctors: 29
- Supportive staff (government): 140
- Supportive staff (hospital): 78
Senior Resident Medical Officers:7
Junior Resident Medical Officers: 13
Dental Surgeon: 1